1. Act in a manner which benefits your person, not in a manner which may blemish or bring upon suspicion of your character.
2. Do not lie. Additionally, do not say anything that may make your heart feel heavy afterwards.
3. Do not feel sorry for yourself and do not accept anyone’s pity. Pity is petty.
4. Always treat others with respect.
5. Love your mother. This is important.
6. Speak with dignity. Enunciate your words properly.
7. You do not have to be overly pessimistic or even overly optimistic. Just be realistic.
8. Do not be afraid to dream, but be practical.
9. Believe in what you want to believe, and do not allow yourself to be moved from it.
10. Smile for photographs.
11. Be kind, but do not expect kindness in return.
12. In fact, do not expect anything in return.
13. Respect your mother.
14. Dress well. You never know who might be looking.
15. Love women in general, regardless of your sexual orientation.
16. Do not skip breakfast.
17. Call your mother.
18. Get an education, if not for the sake of a better life, then at least for the sake of being able to hold intelligent conversation.
19. Always have intelligent conversation.
20. Be patient with others, be even more patient with yourself.
21. Treat others as people, as human beings and not as objects or ideas or monetary values.
22. Invest some time and interest in the arts.
23. Try new food.
24. Do not be afraid to get your heart broken. Do it again, and again, and again, if need be. Let it inspire you in new and dangerous ways.
25. Always give yourself room to grow.
Rangeela II Yaaro Sun Lo Zara
Ladies and gentleman, the most supportive boyfriend award goes to….
"Good evening everyone. The Filmfare Awards was one of those things where the four of us would sit together and look forward to, after school or whenever Filmfare was on TV, sometimes live. We put everything else aside to sit together as a family and watch all the stars come up there and pick up their award and I never thought one day I’ll be here doing this. So thank you. Thank you Sanjay Leela Bhansali for giving me the opportunity and believing in me, and pushing me to the limit that you did, because I didn’t think I could. Thank you Ranveer for being such an amazing co-star. And the entire team for making it possible. Everyone who works behind the scenes. 2012 and 2013 was an exhausting year for me and I think I went through some emotional…. I think I was crabby, I think I was irritable but I think that’s what it needed and unfortunately to deliver what I did. So thank you so much for putting up with me. But most importantly, I think my fans. I have little Prerna here with me and I want you to come up on stage, please. Prerna on behalf of all my fans, I want to tell you, that you all have been so amazing. This is a very very special moment for me, and calling you up here is to tell you how much I love all of you for believing in me and giving me the strength to do what I do every single day. Thank you."
also, I feel like I’m stuck at this weird point in life where I should be more mature and act my age and crap but at the same time I don’t want to grow up so like.
[Edited: Make sure to read the full terms and agreements, and like most online course sites, do not expect this to act as a replacement for a real-life class unless any specific course you sign up for states it offers transferrable credits. Make sure you know most online-courses will not be recognized as a replacement for any part of any curriculum by credited educational institutions.]
Through Academic Earth, you can take courses in all of the fields below:
- Computer Science
- Social Sciences
- Art & Design
- Test Preparation
- Berklee College of Music
- Carnegie Mellon
- Case Western Reserve
- Dalarna University
- Dartmouth College
- George Washington University
- Gresham College
- IIT Delhi
- IIT Kanpur
- IIT Kharagpur
- IIT Madras
- Lund University
- Mises Institute
- New School
- Notre Dame
- The City University of New York
- UC Berkeley
- UC Irvine
- University of California San Francisco
- University of Chicago
- University of Houston
- University of London
- University of New South Wales
- University of North Carolina
- University of Western Sydney
- Wesleyan University
- Art & Art History
- Classics & Classical World
- Political Science, International Relations, and Law
- Urban Studies
- Computer Science & Artificial Intelligence
- Engineering [Mechanical, Civil, and Electrical]
- Environment & Natural Resources
- Psychology & Cognitive Sciences
- Public Health
- BusinessEnjoy the over-abundance of free educational resources, and never stop exploring and expanding! And if anyone knows of any other great self-education resources, let me know!
2014 is going to be a good year. You wanna know why? Because I say so. Stop asking 2014 to be good. Demand it. Kindly. The universe gives you what you put out. If you put out negative iffy vibes then that’s what you’re gonna get. You deserve the best. Its time for you to believe it.